BidWinner is the ideal mechanical estimating software solution for small and medium-sized projects.
BidWinner provides the flexibility and convenience of multi-level takeoff breakdowns, labor codes, cost codes, labor factoring, typical takeoffs, item substitution, and the ability to filter both the audit trail and the extension.
Typical project value: $250,000 to $1,000,000
Comprehensive Mechanical Database:
Over 48,000 items and 3,000 assemblies
Create custom project specific assemblies on-the-fly. Dynamic takeoffs automatically calculate required quantities for each component in an assembly based on the length or count you specify.
Accubid's Live Extension instantly calculates each takeoff as it occurs. With a single click, you can jump from the audit trail to the extended bill of materials. From the Live Extension, you can sort the bill of materials by system, area, drawing, phase, bid item, labor factor, sort codes, unit price, and/or item in any order to perform reasonable checks. You can make last minute changes to quantity, material, and labor, and your changes are immediately reflected in the final price.
- For sales enquiries, call us at:
1-800-222-8243or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Year Extended Service Plan
- Material Database
- Getting Started Guide
- Quick Reference Card
- Online Tutorial
- Security Device
During the initial purchase year, your investment includes a subscription to our Extended Service Plan (ESP). The Accubid product ESP offers a broad selection of support functions including free upgrades and unlimited toll-free technical support. Continued access to the benefits of the Extended Service Plan would require an annual renewal beyond year one.
- Pentium III (32-bit)
- 128 megabytes RAM (memory)
- 60-500 megabtyes free disk space (depending on your installation options)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (small fonts)
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (or higher)
- Scalex PlanWheel probes as well as all WinTab-compatible digitizers
- Interfaces directly with AutoCAD using Accubid cadLive
- Materials database can be updated using industry pricing services