Overview | Features
cadLive™ is a proven CAD-based estimating solution for contractors. cadLive allows you to produce faster and more accurate takeoffs that are automatically incorporated into your Accubid estimate or change order. cadLive is fully integrated with Accubid Estimating and ChangeOrder solutions—Accubid Pro, BidWinner Plus, BidWinner, PowerBid, ChangeOrder, and ChangeOrder Pro—and features a bi-directional, realtime link between the CAD drawing and your Accubid job. That translates into complete data synchronization with no need to maintain takeoffs or breakdowns (as may be required by other CAD estimating solutions).
Faster and More Accurate Takeoffs
cadLive significantly reduces the time involved in estimating since you can quantify at computer speed instead of human speed, and can automatically detect and quantify material using reusable selection rules. Since cadLive allows you to work directly with the designer's actual objects—instead of graphic approximations on blueprints or scanned images—you can reduce human error and produce more accurate results.
Portable, Reusable Tasks
The selections you make as part of the cadLive quantification process (database component, CAD object, building area, etc.) are stored as tasks, which can be copied and reused in other drawings. Instead of repeatedly matching cost components with the same symbols or routing conditions for similar project types, you can save time by defining the task once and using it across multiple projects.
cadLive is rules-based, so that objects can be automatically detected and quantified using simple or complex selection criteria. For example, you might want cadLive to search for and detect fixtures only in one area of the drawing, so that you can assign higher labor to them. The rules you create can be dynamic—so that takeoffs are automatically captured as drawings are revised—or static—for manual quantification. Rules-based detection gives you complete control over the quantification process.
cadLive is completely integrated with Accubid's Estimating and ChangeOrder programs, with live updating of the corresponding Accubid estimate of change order. Any changes made to breakdowns in your Accubid estimate or change order, or to items in your Accubid material database, will be automatically reflected in cadLive. Your takeoffs and drawing stay synchronized with no effort on your part.
Overview | Features
- Automatically counts and/or measures all cost components according to your exact specifications
- Quantifies any AutoCAD drawing — no need to use specific symbols, layers, drawing methods, etc.
- Links drawing objects to items, assemblies, and designations in your Accubid material database
- Counts all occurrences of sample objects within specified areas
- Measures any field routing possible (raceways, cabling, etc.) including rise/drop (does not require 3D drawings)
- Assigns takeoffs to the breakdowns you choose from your Accubid estimating job
- Easy reviewing or editing of takeoffs — can re-quantify as different items or assemblies, or drag and drop takeoffs between breakdowns
- Counts and/or measures "hidden" bid components such as undrawn piping or cabling measurements
- Quantified objects or routings are highlighted using the color you specify
- For sales enquiries, call us at:
1-800-222-8243or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org