Overview | Features
With cadTakeOff, estimators can count and measure objects in AutoCAD drawings for use with any estimating programs. cadTakeOff is an add-on application for Autodesk's AutoCAD, the industry standard drafting and design program. cadTakeOff significantly reduces the time involved in estimating since it allows you to quantify at computer speed instead of human speed. cadTakeOff produces more accurate results since you are working with the CAD designer's actual objects instead of the traditional paper object "representations", thereby eliminating the possibility of human error in counting or measuring.
Count or Measure
Quantify symbols and circuitry in AutoCAD the same way you would on paper. Realize takeoff speeds that are, on average, ten times faster and guaranteed more accurate than by hand. Quantities are sent directly into your Accubid breakdowns. Count a thousand of any symbol or measure ten thousand feet of circuitry in seconds.
Intelligence with Ease of Use
Quantify fixtures as your Accubid assembly. In this example, the “Type A” fixtures were quantified while the "Type B" were not as they represent a different Accubid assembly. This tool empowers the estimator, designer or draftsperson without requiring them to be CAD experts.
Overview | Features
- Counts and/or measures AutoCAD objects
- Links drawing objects or symbols to predefined items/assemblies in your material database
- Counts and/or measures “hidden” components (i.e., fittings which are not drawn like sealoffs, linear routings which are not indicated, etc.)
- Assigns takeoffs to the breakdowns you use in your estimating program (identical to blueprint takeoff)
- Can specify the quantity for each object (e.g. count 4 clips for each troffer found)
- Accurately measures any field routing possible (raceway, cable, etc.) including rise/drop, without any need for 3D
- Quantified objects or routings are marked with temporary user-specified screen color
- Allows user to edit the estimated items (ability to un-quantify and re-quantify as different components)
- For sales enquiries, call us at:
1-800-222-8243or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org