Specifically designed as an entry-level estimating software solution, PowerBid is easy to use, with fast and accurate results. PowerBid provides a powerful unit price spreadsheet, automatically generated from each takeoff line in the audit trail.
Suitable for smaller residential and commercial projects, PowerBid includes an extensive database of priced material items and assemblies, as well as competitive labor units. Although PowerBid is our entry-level product, it can easily outperform many of our competitors' flagship programs. And if you choose to trade up to BidWinner or BidWinner Plus with our 100% upgrade plan, you can still open and edit your existing PowerBid jobs.
Comprehensive Electrical Database:
Over 33,000 items and 6,000 assemblies
Create custom project specific assemblies on-the-fly. Dynamic takeoffs automatically calculate required quantities for each component in an assembly based on the length or count you specify.
- For sales enquiries, call us at:
1-800-222-8243or e-mail us at: email@example.com
- First Year Extended Service Plan
- Material Database
- Getting Started Guide
- Quick Reference Card
- Online Tutorial
- Security Device
During the initial purchase year, your investment includes a subscription to our Extended Service Plan (ESP). The Accubid product ESP offers a broad selection of support functions including free upgrades and unlimited toll-free technical support. Continued access to the benefits of the Extended Service Plan would require an annual renewal beyond year one.
- Pentium III (32-bit)
- 128 megabytes RAM (memory)
- 60-500 megabtyes free disk space (depending on your installation options)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (small fonts)
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (or higher)
- Scalex PlanWheel probes as well as all WinTab-compatible digitizers
- Interfaces directly with AutoCAD using Accubid cadLive
- Materials database can be updated using industry pricing services